KICK START YOUR WINTER TRANING WITH THE RUGBY WORLD CUP
You will need:
- a TV, Ipad or laptop
- a bike with turbo, exercise bike, wattbike or spin bike
- a watch
- TDC rule list
Get inspired by the rugby and start your own fitness regime with out TDC World Cup Workout. Set yourself up on the match, whack the chosen game on and start steady cycling. Every time one of the events listed below occurs, follow the TDC instructions:
- PENALTY Sprint 10secs out of the saddle, sprint 20secs in the saddle, 10 secs out of the saddle, then 20secs back in the saddle
- KICK OF THE BALL 15secs SPRINT
- LINE OUT 1min HARD EFFORT
- TRY 3mins HARD EFFORT
- TRY CONVERSION 15secs SPRINT, 45secs spin, 15secs SPRINT, 45secs easy
- DROP GOAL 30secs SPRINT, 30secs easy, 30secs SPRINT, 30secs easy
Ride continuously throughout the first half, doing the sprints as and when the events occur, then get showered and changed in the interval and have a good foam roll and stretch out during the second half. Make sure you drink well and keep well hydrated throughout.
FOR A PERSONALISED ‘KEEP FIT’ VARIED WINTER PROGRAMME WITH STRUCTURED TRAINING FOR THE HOLISTIC WELL BEING OF THE BODY CONTACT TEAM DILLON TODAY ON enquiries@teamdilloncoaching.