Mandy has competed at a high level of Triathlon at all distances from Sprint all the way through to 70.3 distance. She also is very competitive running, mountain biking and cross country racing. She has worked closely with her coach Olympian Michelle Dillon for a number of years now developing herself as a TDC Triathlon coach.
Mandy also has a Thai boxing background training competitively for 7 years under former world champion Michael Dempster.
She also specialises in circuit training, including weight training and technique work.
Mandy is a warm, friendly and inspiring coach who is ready to help you achieve your goal in Triathlon, she will also be available for circuit sessions which will help you build your strength and condition for an improved performance in this tough sport.
ADDITIONAL SPORTING QUALIFICATIONS
- Advanced Diploma Personal Training Level 3
- Advanced Diploma Fitness Instructor Level 2
- Certificate in Studio Cycling
- Certificate in Circuit Training
- Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
- Certificate in Nutritional Advice (including sports nutrition)
- Spinning Instructor Certification
- Spinning Instructor for Kids Certification
- Exercise Physiology and Fundamentals Certification
- Leadership in Running Fitness – Sport England
- First Aid – St John’s Ambulance